After months of speculation, it was revealed today that rock pioneer Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose. An autopsy found several different prescription drugs in the musician’s body, including a generic version of Xanax, a generic sleep aid, and the opioid painkillers oxycodone and Fentanyl, which has been blamed for the overdose that killed Prince in 2016.
About The Weed Blog
Since its inception, TWB has been based in activism and the mobilization and movements for marijuana policy reform happening around the country. It was created for one purpose: to facilitate a constructive conversation about marijuana in America. This includes both medical and recreational marijuana policy, as well as the marijuana industry and culture.
30 Day Weed Tolerance Break Challenge
January 24, 2023
Most reported substance use among adolescents held steady in 2022
December 15, 2022
The Best Cannabis Holiday Gifts for 2022
December 6, 2022